Friday, September 10, 2010

Writalin

I've been reading a lot lately and writing not at all. I'm brimming with ideas, but this week has been a mess for a lot of reasons. I'm a fan of routines, but I also self-diagnosed myself with ADD. I get bored really easily and hate going back and re-doing things.

Going to avoid Ritalin though. Have a busy weekend planned with two dinner parties (was going to be three) one we are hosting, and a lunch date with family from out of town.

I find myself reassured by a lot of what I am reading. Most of it is well written. But it's not that kind of well-written that makes me wonder why I'm bothering. It's small arrogances like this that keep me going

2 comments:

  1. You know we are our own worst critics. Hang in there...mebbe you need an objective critic, just like I do.

    ReplyDelete